Due to our confidential relationship with the businesses we currently serve, we are unable to list all of our customers and the products we manufacture.
We encourage inquiry and investigation as to how the Continental Group in collaboration with your business can provide a solution for your product needs.
Contact Us today for examples of past projects and to start the discussion about how we can help you.
- For all hardware, apply water and soap and scrub gently with a soft material. Do not use abrasive pads or wire brushes or type of material that will leave scratches or remove the finish.
- Cleaners containing bleach or are high in alkaline or considered abrasive will eat away at the finish or overtime you may also have brown streaks or dots left behind on the hardware.
- Do not clean the inside of the hinges.
- Occasionally check the screws on the faces of the hinge plates. If loose then hand tighten. If pads inside the hinges come out or need replacement overtime please contact Continental Group for replacement pads.
- If handles becomes loose, first remove the handle and tighten the screws inside connecting the two sides.
Apply a labeled glass cleaner often and scrub gently with a paper towel or other soft material. Do not use abrasive pads or wire brushes or type of material that will scratch the glass. In situations where residue is difficult to remove, apply Denatured Alcohol to the area and again scrub gently with a soft material.
Maintenance and Care
Product Information Sheets
To get pricing please email email@example.com with projection information or CLICK HERE to submit a request form.